Welcome to the “500+ Python Exercises” course. In this volume, we will learn Python in depth and tackle Python challenges. If you are a C# developer, we have some videos to help you transition to Python.
If you want to take your Python skills to the next level with intensive practice, then this course is for you. Apply your knowledge to solve more than 500 Python exercises and check your solutions with step-by-step video lectures with visual effects and diagrams.
Solve Python Exercises to Advance Your Python Knowledge
- Solve more than 500 exercises and improve your problem-solving and coding skills.
- Learn new Python tools such as built-in functions and modules.
- Apply your knowledge of Python to solve practical coding challenges.
- Understand how the code works line by line behind the scenes.
- Identify different ways to solve a problem and determine which one is more concise and efficient.
- Test your code with different values and inputs to verify its correctness.
- Gain practical and valuable coding skills.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hello! My name is Ace. I am a passionate Software Developer, a lifelong student, and a Game Developer with 10+ years of experience. Through my boots on the ground workshops, I’ve taught over 1,000 people how to become professional Software Engineers.
My goal is to make coding fun and accessible to everyone. That’s why my courses are interactive and have a clear structure. No previous experience is necessary for these courses.
This course will help you gain knowledge, tips, tricks, and skills that will enhance your Python skills and prepare you for your next Python interview.
So, are you ready? Let’s get started!
Python Basics: Variables, Primitive data Types, loops, flow control
Python OOP: Classes, Objects
Python Methods: Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Parameters, Method overloading
Python Type casting: Type conversion, Conversion methods
Python Constructors: Constructor overloading, Object initializer syntax
Python Inheritance: base keyword, Method overriding
Python Generics: Generic classes, Generic methods
Python Arrays: Creating arrays, Arrays with for each loop, Array of objects
And much more!
Improve your Python Skills and Gain Valuable Practical Experience
Python is currently the most popular programming language, and its popularity continues to rise every year. It is used for real-world applications in diverse areas such as Web Development, Data Science and many more. Learning Python is your next step into the powerful world of computer science. Through practice, you can improve your coding and problem-solving skills. You will also learn new tools that you can use in Python.
Your knowledge of Python will be extremely helpful in any field, including:
- Web Development
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Development
- Mobile App Development
- Medical Software
- Computer Vision
- and… many more!
Coding skills are essential to succeeding in the world of the future. Therefore, if you are thinking about entering any of these fields or if you are planning to expand your computer science skills, then this course is for you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze a problem step by step and develop a solution in Python .
- Solve a problem in Python using different approaches.
- Use built-in Python functions and modules to solve a problem efficiently.
- Understand how the code works behind the scenes.
- Work with the main elements of Python : strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more..
- Test your code with various inputs and values to verify its correctness.
- Coding Challenges: 200+ coding challenges with detailed descriptions and hints to guide you through this journey.
- Exercises Divided by Levels of Difficulty: the exercises are divided into levels, so you can start working on them according to your skill level and then solve more advanced exercises as you practice.
- Visual Effects: You will learn how to solve these exercises with carefully designed visual effects, animations, and diagrams.
- Test Cases: each coding challenge has test cases to help you test if your solution is correct. Each problem can be solved in multiple ways, so these test cases will help you confirm if your solution is correct.
- Python Strings
- Python Lists and Tuples
- Python Dictionaries
- Python Conditionals
- Python Loops
- Python Recursion
- Python Files
- Python Miscellaneous and More Challenging Exercises
Most exercises combine different elements from these topics, but the exercises are grouped by their most relevant category.
What makes this course unique?
This course is unique because of its emphasis on providing visual and detailed explanations of how the solutions work behind the scenes, so you will not only learn how to implement them in Python but also understand the purpose of each line of code.
Check your solutions with detailed video lectures and run the code on your device.
You will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your social media profiles to showcase your new skills.
You will also have lifetime access to the course.
You are very welcome to watch the preview lectures and check out the full course curriculum.
If you are looking for an engaging, visual, and practical course, then you have found it.
Enroll now, practice your problem-solving skills, and showcase your new Python knowledge.
We will look at the most popular and often discussed questions during technical interviews. You will be prepared for your next interview, and you will be able to discuss Python concepts with great confidence.
Again, welcome, and let’s level up your Python skills!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developer or Seasoned developer studying Python
- No prior coding experience required. We’ll start from the very beginning.
Last Updated 7/2023