The Course is divided into 9 modules that manifest the crucial chapters through which a better understanding of the substantial criminal law in India is ensured. The Course envelops in-depth knowledge about the structure of the Indian Penal Code which includes contents on abetment, offences against State, body, sexual offences, property, and many more.
The interactive structure of the course will make the subject interesting and the course is designed in such a way that it deliberates every diverse concept of the substantial criminal law to its crux. The concepts and definitions have been simplified to provide a better understanding of the topics covered under the Indian Penal Code. The major objective of providing this course is to give thorough knowledge about the subject to every student in a systematic manner which will be helpful in clearing university exams and competitive exams.
This course shall offer the following-
- 9 Major modules covering the entire structure of IPC
- Video Lectures
- Important Case Laws
- Flow Charts, Diagrams, and Assessment Tests to test your knowledge.
- Smart description and easy bifurcation of the concepts.
- Easy to understand with the help of graphical elucidations and animations.
This course is structured in a self-paced learning style. Each and every concept is broken down as various micro-lectures and then they are substantiated with examples and case laws.
The Course has been curated for students who are intrigued to gain knowledge about the criminal justice system and understand the structure and concepts under the Indian Penal Code. With 35+ lectures, this is a comprehensive course and no stone is left unturned- theory, practice, case laws, and even homework exercises. And moreover, this course is step by step, and thus regardless of your experience in the legal field, you shall be successful with this course.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert you can rewind, refresh or breeze through at your own pace. And if you get stuck, I offer fast support in Q and A area. So what are you waiting for, Join me in this incredible learning experience today.
Who this course is for:
- Law Students studying LL.B program
- Students appearing for Law examination- CLAT, Judiciary, NET, IAS. University exams and even professional exams like CS, CA etc.
- Those who want to seek a career in criminal law litigation.
- Any one who is interested to learn about IPC to get the basics clear.
- Nothing! We’ll cover everything from A-Z.
- Access to the Internet is essential.
Last Updated 6/2021