Master course in cyber security and cyber security awareness
Cyber security is all about keeping your stuff safe from people who shouldn’t have it. This includes your computer, your network, your programs, and your data. There are a lot of different ways to do this, from using strong passwords to installing security software. But the most important thing is to be aware of the latest threats and to take steps to protect yourself.
For example, you should use strong passwords that are different for each account. You should also be careful about what links you click on and what emails you open. And you should install and keep up to date with security software.
Cyber security awareness is all about knowing how to protect yourself from cyber threats. It’s important for everyone, from individuals to businesses to governments, to be cyber security aware.
There are many different ways to improve your cyber security awareness. You can take training courses, read online resources, or even just talk to your friends and family about cyber security.
One of the most important things you can do to improve your cyber security awareness is to be careful about what you click on. Don’t click on links in emails or on websites unless you’re sure they’re safe. And make sure you have strong passwords for all of your accounts.
Cyber security awareness is an ongoing process. By staying informed about the latest cyber security threats and best practices, you can help to keep yourself and your organization safe.
In this master course, I would like to teach the 5 major topics:
1. Introduction and importance of cyber security and cyber security awareness
2. Types, layers and stages of cyber security
3. How to create a cyber security awareness among the organization
4.Cyber security in Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and SAP
5. Cyber security analyst skills and how to become a cyber security analyst
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG IT and Computer Science Students
- Business Organizations, IT Organizations and IT executives, IT adminstrators and Network engineers
- Interested people to learn about the Cyber Security & Cyber Security Awareness
- Basic skills of cyber security and programming knowledge
Last Updated 7/2023