***Fully updated for the latest OpenAI API including ChatGPT API which was released in March 2023***
Welcome to the best resource for learning OpenAI API with Python and for integrating the latest OpenAI models into your applications.
This OpenAI API with Python Bootcamp covers every model released by OpenAI that has an API, including GPT-3 (Davinci), ChatGPT (gpt-3.5-turbo), GPT-4, DALL-E, and Whisper!
By the end of this course, you’ll have in-depth knowledge and a vast hands-on experience with the OpenAI API and you’ll be an expert able to make your Python applications intelligent.
This is a brand new OpenAI API course that will be constantly updated to teach you the skills required for the future that comes.
You’ll be a pioneer who will be shaping the future of technology and will benefit from the first-mover advantage.
Let me give you just 2 reasons why you should take this course:
1. I took my first Artificial Intelligence course at the Faculty of Mathematics, Statistics, and Informatics back at the beginning of the 2000s. I’m not just a random guy who has just learned about OpenAI, ChatGPT, or GPT-4 and now is teaching online courses. I’ve got a lot of real-world experience in both teaching and practicing.
2. We’ll start from the basics and we’ll learn together, step by step, side by side, line by line, how to make API calls from Python to the OpenAI models such as GPT-3, ChatGPT, GPT-4, Dall-E, or Whisper.
I won’t show you how to use the web interface of ChatGPT but we’ll go really deep into how these models work and we’ll also develop real-world projects in Python that can be used as templates for your next projects.
You’ll have lifetime access and you can return and look for a specific concept or piece of code anytime you want. And let’s not forget, if you don’t like the course, you are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
The topics covered in this OpenAI API with Python course are:
- Installing and Working with Jupyter Notebook
- Creating an OpenAI Account and an API Key
- Installing the OpenAI API Library and Authenticating to OpenAI
- OpenAI Models
- Making GPT-3 Requests Using the OpenAI API
- Making ChatGPT Requests Using the OpenAI API
- Diving into ChatGPT
- Diving into GPT-4
- OpenAI API Costs
- OpenAI Model Completion Parameters
- ChatGPT System Role
- Prompt Engineering
- Image Generation Using the DALL-E Model
- Using DALL-E to Create Variations and Edit Images
- Diving into DALL-E
- Speech Recognition With Whisper
- Linux Administration Using AI and Natural Language (ShellGPT)
- Programming with GPT-4
Projects included in the course:
#1 – Zero-Shot Sentiment Analysis Using ChatGPT
#2 – Building a ChatGPT Clone From Scratch (ChatBot)
#3 – Building a Healthy Daily Meal Plan
#4 – Program like a Pro with GPT-4 (Password Generator, The Tetris Game, Voice Assistant)
#5 – Boost Your Linux Systadmin Capabilities with ChatGPT (ShellGPT)
Basic Python Programming experience is required.
So what are you waiting for?
If you want to learn the most in-demand topic right now, if you want to learn using a practical approach, if you want to learn by doing, if you want to learn from a professional you’ve come to the right place.
I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Python programmers who want to integrate the OpenAI Models like ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL-E and Whisper into their applications.
- Any programmer interested in the latest OpenAI API.
- Any technical person interested in the most disruptive technology of this decade.
- Basic Python programming experience is required.
- You should be able to sign up to OpenAI API with a valid phone number.
Last Updated 7/2023