*2023 Edition* – React last version / Redux last version
About this course
You heard about it. Born from a collaboration between Instagram and Facebook : React
And since it’s out, everybody is talking about it , it is used by Facebook, Netflix, Yahoo ,AirBnB and many others !
This courses teaches the very basis of React and Redux with all the modern features you want and need to know.
“React + Redux – The guide (2023 Edition)” aim to make you fluent with React and Redux as fast as possible.
We will discover all the basics and the core concepts of React and Redux. We will mostly use practice to do that, since, to me, it is the most efficient way to learn.
In this course we will start from the very basis and we will build together several apps using React but also Redux.
If you never heard about Redux, just keep in mind that it is used in 90% of professional React projects to manage the data of you app. That is why it’s a very important library to know when learning React. They are very often combined.
We will apply everything you’ll learn in these videos through real example and real web apps.
Also, for each video you will watch, there will be a correction available, to make it easier for you to follow.
Finally these courses are specifically designed to be accessible and easy to understand, with a lot of schema and examples, so, you don’t need to be an algorithm killer or 15 years of experience developper to understand it. It’s made for all.
I will explain what I know assuming that you don’t now React nor Redux at all.
And off course, all of that : in a good mood and teached in a casual way !
See you soon !
* Summary *
- — Setup a React 18 project
- — Setup Redux with Redux Toolkit
- — Components
- — States
- — Props
- — Hooks ( useEffect, useContexts, useRef, useNavigation, useRoute, useSelector, useDispatch, useMemo)
- — Contexts
- — Refs
- — Forms and validations
- — Authentification + Signup with Firebase
- — Using Firebase Firestore as real time back-end
- — Navigation with React router
- — Callback functions
- — ES6 functions (map, reduce, filter)
- — Styling (css modules, JSS, Bootstrap)
- — Understand NPM
- — Write in Redux store
- — Read from Redux
- — Understanding slices,actions reducers
- — Redux middlewares
- — Make redux persistent to keep your data even after refreshing
- — Set up a fake server with Json-server
- — Asynchronous requests
- — React app deployment on the web
- — Testing with Jest and React testing library
- — Custom hooks
- — Make your app support multiples languages with i18n
And much much more incoming soon.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn the last version React and Redux
- Engineers who already know React but want to master the concepts.
- A Mac, Linux or Windows computer
- Basic knowledges in HTML/CSS/JS is highly recommended
Last Updated 6/2023