You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Computer Networks course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first IT job
– move to a more senior IT position
– become a computer scientist mastering in computer networks
…this complete Computer Networks Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the Networking skills you need to become a Computer Network specialist. By the end of the course, you will understand Computer Networks extremely well and be productive as a computer scientist and IT specialist.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Networking course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous networking experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core Networking skills and master managing Computer Networks. It’s a one-stop shop to learn Networking. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Architectures (OSI Model)
- Know the format of an IP datagram
- Be proficient with knowledge of IP Addressing, Public and Private Addresses and Subnetting
- Know the protocols that support IP (ICMP, ARP, DHCP)
- What are Routers, Hubs and Switches
- Know how a Datagram is Routed, What is the Routing Table and Concepts of Routing Algorithms
- NAT (Network Address Translation) and Security in IP Networks: Concept of Firewalls and Virtual Private Networks
- Master TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- Understand Flow control and Congestion Control Mechanisms
- Master LANs (Local Area Networks)
- Know the different Means of Transmission and Structured Cabling
- Understand Ethernet Protocol, VLANs and Trunking
- Master Network Applications
- Practise with the Client-Server Model
- Much more…
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with IP Networks skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced IP Networks brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Computer Networks are waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anywone wanting to learn Networking from scratch
- Computer Science and Technology Students
- Bussiness and IT managers needing advanced knowledge of Computer Networks
- Aspiring and Inexperienced IT Professionals
- No experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux.
Last Updated 5/2023