You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete Operating Systems course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first IT programming job
– move to a more senior IT position
– become a computer scientist mastering in operating systems
…this complete Operating Systems Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the Operating System skills you need to become an expert in Process Management. By the end of the course, you will understand Operating Systems extremely well and be productive as a computer scientist and IT specialist.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Operating Systems course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core Operating Systems skills and master IT. It’s a one-stop shop to learn Operating Systems. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Know the main functions of an operating system (OS) and why it is essential. An OS provides hardware abstraction and virtualization, enhances security, and improves efficiency.
- Master Process Management: fork(), waitpid(), exit(), alarm(), etc.
- Understand the Signals
- Master Signal Management: sigaction(), kill(), sigsuspend(), sigprocmask(), etc.
- Comprehend how an operating system (OS) manages and provides its services and capabilities internally. This involves the representation of data and the management of resources, algorithms, and hardware support.
- To gain an understanding of information systems, it is important to have an overview of the different interfaces and components that interact with the operating system (OS).
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Operating Systems skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Operating Systems brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Operating Systems are waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Operating Systems
- Any people who have been trying to learn Operating Systems but: 1) still don’t really understand it, or 2) still don’t feel confident to take a job interview
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Computer Science
- Anyone interested in working as a IT specialist
- No previous experience is necessary to take this course!
- Any Linux/Unix OS will work. You can also use a virtual machine.
Last Updated 6/2023